Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Notice to Sailors

I have been going through other cruisers blogs to research where we are going next and find out where the good anchorages are and what we have to watch for etc., for our up coming trip to Darwin and then Indonesia. I noticed some blogs were helpful and many others had no useful info for a sailor. Then I realized, I could do better as well. So from now on when I get a chance and internet is ok I will put an "Info:" section at end of some posts for each area that will give useful info about an anchorage or port, and gps position of where we anchored so you can locate anchorage on chart.

I have gone back a bit and edited some posts already and added a 'Info:' section using my log book to refresh my memory. Done Bora Bora to Australia and some of Mexico.
Also I have noticed my blog postings are a day out. The date is correct on my computer but the blogger time stamp is on Vancouver time?? We are a day ahead here and plus 6 hours. Dec 25 3:30pm now 2010. Will try to have something for everyone, even mistakes, for those looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment